buy quaaludes online
buy quaaludes online. Mandrax is a synthetic drug that is manufactured and processed as a tablet. Methaqualone is the active ingredient in Mandrax. The tablet is typically crushed and mixed with marijuana before being smoked through a pipe.
Quaaludes (methaqualone) are a synthetic, barbiturate-like central nervous system depressant that was popular as a recreational drug in the United States from the 1960s until the 1980s, when the Drug Enforcement Agency made its use illegal (DEA). Methaqualone, the active ingredient, is an anxiolytic (reduces anxiety) and sedative-hypnotic drug that causes drowsiness.
These drugs, imprinted on the tablet with the number “714”, were initially introduced as a safe barbiturate substitute to aid in sleep, but were later shown to have addiction and withdrawal symptoms similar to other prescription barbiturates.
Quaaludes are rarely seen on the streets of the United States nowadays, but they are occasionally confiscated as they cross the border.
Mandrax (Quaaludes) Dosage
Methaqualone was available in tablet and capsule form and various strengths when it was a legal medication.
- For light sedation, oral methaqualone dosages ranged from 75 to 150 mg.
- The most common dose was 300 mg. Strong sedation was achieved with doses of up to 600 mg.
- Tolerance develops quickly, and some users may need to take up to 2000 mg per day to achieve the same results.
- The action begins approximately 30 minutes after taking methaqualone and lasts between 5 and 8 hours. Buy Mandrax (Quaaludes) online California
Overdose mandrax (Quaaludes)
Quaaludes are a depressant of the central nervous system (CNS).
- Meprobamate, diazepam (Valium), and gamma hydroxybutyrate are examples of other CNS depressants (GHB).
- Methaqualone overdose can result in seizures, coma, or death.
The range of dangerous doses is extremely broad. Because these drugs are manufactured in illegal laboratories, the strength and composition of the actual product may be unknown, putting the user at even greater risk.
Doses greater than 300 mg can be dangerous for first-time users. Quaalude doses of around 8,000 mg per day can be fatal, but this is dependent on the user’s tolerance level.
If Quaaludes are combined with alcohol (ethanol), another central nervous system depressant, death can occur at much lower doses. buy quaaludes online
Side Effects of Mandrax (Quaalude)
Common side effects of Quaaludes include:
- abdominal cramps
- dry mouth
- tingling sensation in arms and legs
- reduced heart rate
- slowed breathing (respiration).